When you decide to leave a common reality to pursue the unfamiliar journey of living your dreams, it can be scary. You may be excited in one moment and shaking in your boots in the next. Your mind likes the familiar because it knows what to expect and how to respond. However, when you begin to change direction in your life and business it doesn’t know how to immediately process the change. So as a result, fear will show up. Fear isn’t a sign for you to stop. It’s a test to determine if you really want what you say do. We can talk a good game but fear will put our talk to the test. So when fear shows up instead of stopping and putting your dreams on the back burner…keep going!
Yes, change can be extremely difficult at times. The only reason we believe change is scary is because it involves an element of uncertainty and we don’t know what to expect! But it’s absolutely necessary if you want to see your dreams become a reality. If you look at what you’ve accomplished up until now, you’ll see that as you moved from one level to the next, change was involved every step of the way. The only person that must change in order to see your dreams become a reality is you. It may appear that those around you are changing but it’s actually you that is shifting and releasing old habits, thoughts and beliefs that no longer serve you.
In order to see your dreams become a reality here’s what it’s going to take in addition to massive action!
- Be Intentional – Laser focus on the results you desire in your life and business.
- Decide to Succeed – Decide says, I will succeed. Decide does not say – I will succeed “if”.
- Be Committed – Expect to be tested along the way but most importantly expect to win!
- Have An Uncompromising Desire to Succeed – Know what you want and continue taking action until it becomes a reality.
- Embrace Change – Things that change grow. Open your heart and mind to all the possibilities that change will bring.