One question I get a lot from business owners is what can they do to make more money. In the past, I would ask a few follow up questions to better understand their business before sharing a few suggestions.
After a closer look, something started to become very clear to me. These business owners would get excited about what I was sharing but when I’d follow up, nothing had changed… because they didn’t take action.
I was really confused by this because the strategies I shared with them could easily yield $5K, $10K, $20K and more.
But here’s what I discovered. It didn’t matter how many money making strategies or action steps I gave them, because if they were afraid to make more money it wasn’t going to happen. Now that may sound weird but fear is real. It stops way too many business owners from their next level and their big profit breakthrough.
Some people are afraid to have large amounts of money. And, some people think money is evil. Money is a tool that provides options to experience more in life and business.
So, if you want to make more money the first thing I would suggest, is to stop being afraid of money. Think about this: What BAD thing has money done to you?
In addition to getting rid of your fear of making money, do the following five things as well.
- Decide how much more money you want to make – be specific: Vague goals create vague results.
- Believe you deserve it – I read something recently that said, the fact that you are here is proof enough that you deserve whatever you desire.
- Expect it to happen – Too many people have one foot in and one foot out when it comes to their goals. They think “if this happens” instead of “when this happens”. Be all in and expect it to happen
- Take action consistently – You may not know what action steps to take and that’s okay. Ask someone who can guide you.
- Sign up for Operation Secure The Bag (aka Velocity Profit Mastermind) – get more details here about how other business owners just like you have doubled, tripled and even quadrupled their income in 6 months or less, as a result of this income accelerator.