You may be shocked to know that 15% of the revenue you generate in your business is based on your skill, knowledge and talent. I know I was when I first heard my coach say this. The other 85% is based on who you choose to be. You’re probably thinking that doesn’t make any sense. Well, when you consider what it takes to achieve your goals and live the life you desire, it’s begins with a champion mindset.
During the Turning Point Telesummit for Entrepreneurs, I had the pleasure and honor to interview my business coach, Allyson Byrd. My interview with Allyson was filled with lots of valuable tips on how to create massive success as a business champion. Below are a few key takeaways from our discussion on “The 5 Habits of A Business Champion”.
**Habit # 1: Resiliency. The ability to rebound with a result. In other words, you don’t just get back up but you get up with a plan of action to move you further ahead.
**Habit #2: Play Full Out. This habit is about taking action and setting SMART goals. When you play full out, you seek solutions by asking, how can I take action and play full out.
**Habit #3: Give Yourself Permission to Succeed. When there’s no plan in place you’re sure to fail. Don’t ask for permission to be great and live your dreams, serve notice that you are great! You can have what you want if you’re willing to stand up and fight!
**Habit #4: Relevancy. Learn to take action on an idea, product or service in the season in which it is given to you. If you’re waiting to be relevant, you’re going to miss your time. God doesn’t give you an idea today for you to act on 20 years from now.
**Habit #5: Trust Yourself, Your Intuition and Your Inner Voice. Forgive yourself and let the past empower you, not hold you hostage. Restore trust in yourself.
I love this quote Allyson mentioned on the call, “pain will push you until your vision pulls you” – Michael Beckwith. It may get tough at times but remember, if it were easy, everyone would be doing it.
For more information about Allyson visit www.ThePurposeWithin.com.