Whether you’re just starting your business or you’ve been in business for several years, attracting and retaining clients is key to keeping your profits in the black. Being able to attract clients also means that you know exactly who you want to work with and are clear about the solution you provide. Your marketing efforts will be more effective and rewarding when you speak directly to the clients you want to attract.
Below are a few of the best ways to attract clients, assuming that you’re clear about who you want to serve.
1. Referrals – Ask current (and past) clients to introduce you to others in their community that would benefit from your products and services. You can also ask friends and old coworkers for referrals as well.
2. Online/Offline Speaking – Find online radio shows and podcasts that you believe present a topic that interests your ideal client. Find groups, associations and events where you could speak in person.
3. Attending Networking Events – Don’t just attend networking events but actually go with the intention of connecting with your ideal client. Networking will get your foot in the door… following up after getting the business card will put money in your bank account.
4. JV Partners – Align yourself with others that offer services that would be a complement to what you provide.
5. Create a Movement/Build a Community – Create a space where your ideal client can connect with you online or offline to connect with other like-minded individuals.
6. Attending Live Events – Identify events that are of interest to those you desire to work with and show up! Go where they go.
7. Hosting An Event (Online or In Person) – Hosting an event online or offline gives your ideal client a great opportunity to experience your teaching and training.
Join me on Friday, February 26th for the Show Me The Profit virtual workshop, where I’m going to help you create your Profit Game Plan to accelerate your profits and increase your cash flow. Get all the exciting details here!