Highs and lows. Peaks and valleys. Wins and lessons.
They’re all a part of building a successful business that provides the financial freedom and success you desire. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a new or seasoned business owner, you’re going to face challenges. It’s a part of the journey but how you handle those moments determine whether you achieve your goals. And, you get to really see what you’re made of.
There are two words, as simple as they may be, have been instrumental in growing my business year after year. Keep going. No matter what challenge, obstacle or situation you face your commitment to do what’s necessary to have what you desire can’t be up for negotiation.
As I reflect on 2015 and plan for an even better and more profitable 2016, I discovered 10 lessons learned that I hope will inspire you to keep going.
1. Protect your business, your brand and your bottom line
2. Sometimes you have to leap before you’re ready
3. Goal setting works but you must create a plan and take action, consistently
4. Don’t wait for perfection that costs too much money
5. Create it once and sell it forever
6. If they copy you, you must be doing something right
7. Champions don’t apologize for greatness – it’s what makes them champions.
8. As an entrepreneur, any day can be payday – just ask for the money
9. Challenges aren’t meant to break you. They grow, stretch and strengthen you.
10. Remember your why.
Ready to flood your business with more revenue, cash flow and profit? Join our FREE 5-day Make It Rain $$$ Challenge and get daily money making strategies to grow your business and create bigger profits in the New Year! Plus, there’s lots of prizes and bonus giveaways. Join the challenge here: www.MakeItRainChallenge.com