Below is an excerpt from my new book, Profit Is The New Black: Key Action Steps To Boost Your Bottom Line.
The Numbers Really ARE Sexy
While out at dinner with a friend and business owner I began sharing why I believe the numbers are such an important part of growing and building a business. She obviously didn’t see why I thought the numbers were so important because she said, “The numbers just aren’t sexy.” I realize not everyone loves numbers but I’ll tell you what’s really not sexy—being broke!
Here are five more not so sexy business building pitfalls:
• Inconsistent cash flow and profits – NOT sexy!
• Charging less than you should – NOT sexy!
• Watching your money going out faster than it comes in – NOT sexy!
• Guessing what actions to take to accelerate your profits – NOT sexy!
• No strategic Profit Game Plan – NOT sexy!
You may be saying to yourself, “Oh no, I don’t like numbers!” Trust me, I’ve heard this before. When you say you don’t like something, it usually means that you don’t understand it, so instead, you make an excuse to avoid doing it or learning more about it.
If you enjoyed this excerpt, I encourage you to head over to www.BuyProfitIsTheNewBlack.com to pre-order your copy of the book today. The special pre-order pricing and bonuses won’t last long.