I often hear business owners, just like you say they feel as if something’s missing in their business. They feel as if they’re missing critical pieces to the puzzle. I know how that feels because I’ve been there. What I’ve discovered is it’s not a system, process, product or resource that’s missing.
Please don’t stop reading now. I say that only because I wonder how often in your business you stop short of doing what’s necessary to increase your revenues and grow your profits. What is it going to take to create the success, freedom and profits you desire most in your life and business? It’s going to take consistency.
Consistency will bring you the success, freedom and profitability that repeats itself over and over again. Do you remember Milli Vanilli? What about Vanilla Ice? Those are examples of success that came once and didn’t come again. Is that what you want for your business? Are your profits here one month and nonexistent the next?
Building a business that brings you the success, freedom and profitability you want most, is possible. Below are a few key areas and questions to ask yourself if you want repeatable success.
- Revenues/Profits – What are your revenues this month? What are your profits? In short, you need to know your numbers.
- Marketing – Did I market my business this month? If so, how?
- Sales Calls – How many did I make? What was my conversion rate?
- Follow up – Did I follow up via phone and email with the business connections I made?
- Action – What are my most profitable actions? What actions am I not taking that’s costing my business?
If you really, really want 2014 to be different, then you have to do things that you haven’t done before. Consistency is a great place to start.