Your mind is the gateway to the success in life and business that you desire. Everything you wish to experience or create is right through the entrance. It’s there waiting for you. However, there’s one thing that stops most of us from walking through the gateway – our beliefs. If your beliefs aren’t aligned with the results you desire, success will always seem to be far away when in reality it’s really very close because it comes from within not outside.
One belief that can dramatically hinder your success as a business owner is your money belief. Below are 5 money beliefs that may be preventing you from attracting the business and income you desire.
- Rich people are crooks
- It takes money to make money
- Spiritual people aren’t supposed to be wealthy/rich
- Money doesn’t grow on trees
- Money is the root of all evil
Do any of these beliefs sound familiar? Is it possible that one of these beliefs is keeping you from making the money you want in your business? Below are 5 steps to help uncover and change your money beliefs.
- Awareness – what are your current beliefs?
- Question them – are they true?
- Evaluate how those beliefs are affecting your business – are they in line with the profits you want to create? Are they in line with the goals you want to achieve in your life and business?
- Choose a new belief – what do you believe?
- Take action – this action should align with the new belief.
With awareness, you may discover that your beliefs are the result of your parents’ and grandparents’ life experiences not your own. If you continue to allow other’s beliefs to dictate your actions you may never walk through the entrance to your breakthrough. No need to knock, let yourself in! Success is waiting! Come on in…