To achieve something you’ve never achieved, to do something you’ve never done, to have the life and business you’ve never had, will require you to do more than plan and prepare. It’s easy to get stuck in the planning and preparing stage but if you’re going to achieve your goals, at some point you’ll have to do more than plan and prepare. Keep reading I’ll share what that is in a moment.
Success looks and feels different for everyone however there are some strategies that remain the same for all in this journey.
1. Be willing to leave your comfort zone
2. Be willing to do it alone
3. Eliminate the negative self talk and minimize the distractions
4. Positive attitude despite your circumstances
5. Surround yourself with like minded people
6. Have fun – laugh and smile along the way
7. A clearly defined goal and measure of success
8. Courage to start and keep going
9. Be willing to leave some people, things and old habits behind
10. A connection to an eternal source of power – God
When coupled with consistent action, these keys will ensure you achieve your goals. You may not know every step to take but when you take the first step the others will become clearer.