The Dallas Cowboys are playing some of their best football in a long, long time. And as a fan, it’s exciting and fun to watch. Sports teams create, practice and adjust their game plans with hopes of coming away with a win. Each play doesn’t result in a touchdown but each play matters.
As in sports, businesses create what are called annual plans and budgets with one goal in mind – win. Winning may be defined many ways throughout the plan but one goal remains – make money. Some “plays” will result in bigger gains and some may result in a loss but the only way to hit the goal is to play all 4 quarters.
As you set your goals, the following 5 questions will help you create a winning profit game plan:
- What results do you want to create? Take your goals and break them down by month and by week. In the end, if you hit your weekly goals, you’ll hit your monthly goals and from there you win big in 2017.
- What are you selling and what do you plan to launch? Make sure that your product and service offerings support your revenue and profit goals.
- Who are you selling to? If you response was “everybody”, then nobody is going to buy. Get clear about who your idea client is and the solution they desire.
- How are you going to reach your ideal client? How are you going to win? The key here is to be consistent no matter what your marketing plan is. Show up and be there when your ideal client is ready to buy.
- What support – systems and team do you need in place to create the results you desire and come away with a win?
Now that you’ve gone through the initial steps to create your profit game plan, you don’t have to wonder how you’re going to achieve your revenue and profit goals. Get on the fast track to MEGA profit, cash flow and success with the Ultimate Profit Map, a proven system designed to help you breakthrough income barriers and grow your business.
This program includes a 19 page workbook, 8 profit boosting action steps and audio to help you consistently achieve your big money goals. Get instant access to the Ultimate Profit Map here.