Attracting clients or customers is one of the biggest challenges small business owners face when it comes to marketing their business. The reason for this is many business owners aren’t clear about who their ideal client is. If you, the business owner is confused about who your ideal client is, your ideal client will be confused by your marketing efforts.
There are 5 things you must know to attract clients, consistently.
- Demographics – These are the details related to who buys from you. This includes their age, marital status, income level, education and hobbies.
- Psychographics – This is why a client or customer buys from you. What are their motivations, beliefs, values and lifestyle?
- Ideal Client Challenges – Understanding the challenges that your ideal client faces is key to positioning your products or services as the solution. What does he or she want to change? What is their negative self talk?
- The Solution – What do your products/services offer a potential client? In other words, what are the benefits of your products/services?
- The Results – What results have other clients and customers experienced with your products and services? This information will help your ideal client see your products/services as the perfect solution to help achieve their goals.
The best way to better understand your ideal client is to talk to them. Ask questions and listen to the phrases and words they use to describe their challenges and desired results. The more you understand about your ideal client, the more clients you’ll attract and the more money you’ll make.
If you want to turn everyday into a payday and skyrocket your profits, then we should talk. Reserve your complimentary session here: www.ConnectWithShontaye.com. Limited slots available.