Speaking can be a highly effective and profitable strategy when it comes to generating leads and growing your business. There are countless groups and organizations looking for speakers daily. Yes, it’s super easy to get on a computer and post an update on social media to market your business.
But, as a small business owner don’t lose sight of speaking as a strategy to accelerate your business growth, increase your visibility and boost your profits. Having a clear online and offline marketing plan and strategy to build your business will prove to be more effective in the long run.
Below are several ways you can use online speaking to grow your business:
- Teleclasses / Masterclasses
- Online Summits
- Live or Pre-Recorded Video Trainings
The online ways list above and the offline strategies listed below can be events you’re hosting or events that you’ve been invited to be a part of.
Below are 5 offline, in person ways speaking can grow your business and boost your profits:
- Workshops / Seminars
- Luncheons / Networking Events
- Corporate Trainings
Whether you’re hosting your own events or you’re the guest speaker, you want to make sure you create a solid strategy and plan to turn a free or paid speaking engagement into more revenue. Listed below are 3 ways you can grow your business and generate additional revenue as a speaker.
- Back of the room sales – Selling your product and services at the event, typically after you’ve spoken. But this can vary if you’re speaking at a multi-day event.
- Follow up sales – We’ve all heard the fortune is in the follow up. So, make sure you have a strategy in place to follow up with event attendees/
- Referral speaking – Let the audience know that you’re available to speak. It may sound a little too simple but it works!
If you’re looking for a speaker to deliver an informative and high-value talk on growing and building a profitable business, pricing for profit, eliminating money leaks and income barriers or habits of highly profitable businesses, then click here to contact me. I’m available for online and live, in person events.