Brands are not built overnight. It takes time and consistency to build a great brand. However, in the age of “instant meals” and social media it doesn’t take long to ruin your brand. When I interviewed Pam Perry during the Turning Point Telesummit we talked about what it takes to build a great brand online.
Below are a few key highlights from our conversation on “How To Brand Like A Superstar Online”.
- Have a plan or you’ll be blown away by every new, bright, shiny object. This will save you time and money.
- Don’t be cheap when it comes to building your brand.
- Decide what you want to be known for in your industry or profession. Be clear about who your ideal client is.
- To become known you have to speak, write and/or teach.
- Social media can be a time drain. Pick 2 or 3 sites to be on and focus on building your brand on those sites.
- Your main goal on social media should be to drive traffic to your website. [/list]
For more information about Pam, please visit www.PamPerryPR.com.