Everything in life goes through stages of growth and development – your thoughts are the seeds by which your life is created. Your thoughts become words and those words become actions. If you ever wonder what you’ve been thinking, just stop and look at your life. Your life is the mirror of your mind. What you see is what you’ve created.
If you don’t like what you see – change it. If you want something different – change it. Your deepest desire is a tiny seed waiting to be planted in the right environment. Once that seed is planted, it will require proper conditions to emerge into its full potential.
Below are 5 key elements that must exist in order to create and live a life fully and completely emerged.
1. Belief – Trust the plan and purpose for your life and trust that you can have what your heart desires.
2. Patience – Allow the plan time to unfold.
3. Courage – Stay focused and move forward even when it appears that nothing is changing.
4. Prune and Cut – This will involve getting rid of those dead leaves and branches in your life.
5. Cultivate – Take consistent action and work the plan for your life.
Will you continue to hide from your dreams and purpose? Or will you allow your greatness and brilliance to emerge?