What does it take to be a successful small business owner?
What does it take to be a profitable small business owner?
Every small business owner should have _______.
I loved the responses so much that I decided to share some of them in this week’s blog post. In no particular order, here’s what my community believes every small business owner should have.
- A team – Accountant, Attorney, Graphic Designer, PR and a Mentor/Coach
- Separate bank accounts – a business bank account and a personal bank account
- A virtual assistant
- Prayer life and thankful heart
- Strength to not give up and also surround yourself with like minded people
- A business plan
- Business goals
- Strong work ethic
- Good personal credit and business credit
- At least a DBA, or LLC
- Social media for free advertising
- A solid plan
- A marketing strategy
- Tough skin, accountability and endurance
- Knowledge of their target audience
- Positive mindset
- Faith and confidence in their genius
- A desire to elevate humanity
- A WHY. Without it, the journey becomes almost impossible and definitely not enjoyable. Find it quick and you’ll get to the top a lot faster.
So with that said, what do you think every small business owner should have? Drop your response below.